These are not just any carriers but some of the nation’s largest and most respected carriers. These valuable relationships enable CoPower to develop special products that give brokers and employers access to uncommon benefits, often available only to large employers.
Delta Dental of California
Delta Dental’s Small Business Program in California is offered through CoPower for groups of 2 to 99 employees. This product line includes:
- Delta Dental PPO Non-Voluntary, PPO Voluntary, and PPO Plus Premier plans.
- DeltaCare USA (pre-paid, DHMO-type dental plan).
- Choice plans with no ineligible industries. A CoPower Exclusive!
Landmark Chiropractic and Acupuncture
Landmark offers a unique line of chiropractic and acupuncture plans to groups of 2 to 199 employees. Landmark through CoPower’s product line includes:
- A Chiropractic Only plan.
- A Chiropractic and Acupuncture plan.
MetLife PPO dental available for groups of 2 to 99 employees. This product line includes:
- 5 Employer Sponsored and Voluntary PPO dental plan designs with a variety of options.
- Orthodontics available down to groups of 5 enrollees.
Unum offers a handful of life plans through CoPower’s bundled and stand-alone product portfolios, for groups of 2 to 249 employees. These offerings include:
- Basic group term life with AD&D, Waiver of Premium, EAP and Travel Assistance. A CoPower Exclusive!
- Composite rates for all group sizes. No industry loads. Guaranteed issue. A CoPower Exclusive!
- Supplemental voluntary term life with no participation requirements. A CoPower Exclusive!
Unum Long-Term Disability
Unum offers a long-term disability plan that can be paired with CoPower’s bundled or stand-alone product portfolio plan for groups of 10 to 249 employees. These offerings include:
- Basic long-term disability with AD&D, EAP and Travel Assistance for all group sizes. A CoPower Exclusive!
- Two SIC buckets only. SIC codes 8001-8069 are excluded. A CoPower Exclusive!
- Book rates are guaranteed issue. A CoPower Exclusive!
Vision Service Plan (VSP)
VSP offers a variety of essential plans through CoPower for groups of 2 to 1,000 employees. These offerings include:
- VSP Signature Plans and Choice Plans.
- Access to retail chain locations, such as Costco Optical.
- Employer-paid and voluntary vision plans available nationwide.